新組織構築プロジェクト

新組織構築プロジェクト
新組織構築プロジェクト(イメージ)

Equation of Ideal/ the correct philosophy

 Ideal/ the correct philosophy of correct security = Dream of human + Reality that actually happened
 Ideal/ the correct philosophy of correct security = The goal - Reality that actually happened


 Ideal/ the correct philosophy of correct security - Reality that actually happened = Dream of human
 Ideal/ the correct philosophy of correct security + Reality that actually happened = The goal


正しい保障の理想・正論=人の夢+現実
正しい保障の理想・正論=目標ー現実


正しい保障の理想・正論ー現実=人の夢
正しい保障の理想・正論+現実=目標


Occupiers says.
Occupiersは言う。


I want a life relieved.
安心した暮らしが欲しい。


I want a life relieved - Reality that actually happened = Dream of human
I want a life relieved Reality that actually happened = The goal


安心した暮らし ー 現実 = 人の夢
安心した暮らし + 現実 = 目標


I want a life relieved - Resolution of social inequality problem = Dream of human
I want a life relieved + Resolution of social inequality problem = The goal


安心した暮らし ー 社会的不平等の問題の解決 = 人の夢
安心した暮らし + 社会的不平等の問題の解決 = 目標




I want a life relieved = Dream of human + Resolution of social inequality problem
I want a life relieved = The goal - Resolution of social inequality problem


安心した暮らし = 人の夢 + 社会的不平等の問題の解決
安心した暮らし = 目標 ー 社会的不平等の問題の解決 


From Revolution Department
革命課より





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

17頭のラクダを3人の息子達に遺産相続するを検証する

Basic income and budget management of the company